How much does it cost to have an artist come to my event?
- We charge a flat rate for the artist's services which will include all the drawings (or face paints, photos, etc.) that the artist can complete in the scheduled time. There is no additional charge for your guests to take their artwork home. Just Request a Quote and tell us what services you are interested in and we can tailor a quote for your event.
How far in advance should I request an artist?
- It is never too soon! We offer an early booking discount if you book your event at least 2 weeks before the event date. But don't despair if you have a last minute need. With our nationwide pool of artists, we will do our best to get you the service you want to make your event memorable.
- Every service has a slightly different average hourly output. For example, a caricature artist can draw about 20 faces per hour in black and white. When you Request a Quote, just tell us how many people you are expecting at your event and we will let you know how many artists we recommend.
How do I reserve an artist?
- You can pay for your event with a credit card through our website. If you prefer to pay by check, our mailing address is:
Kaman's Event Services
16838 Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
What can I expect when my artist shows up?
- Your artist will show up at approximately a half hour prior to the event start time to set up and will be ready to start at the scheduled start time
- Our artists will arrive in professional attire (either business casual or all black, unless otherwise requested) with all the equipment and supplies needed
- As employees of Kaman's Art Shoppes, all of our artists are covered under our insurance policy should any accidents occur.
- Our artists are all hired and trained by Kaman's Art Shoppes to not only create a quality product quickly and consistenly, but to also provide great guest service.
What do I need to provide for the artist at my event?
- Every service will have slightly different needs, but the artists come with all the supplies necessary to produce the products. We ask for a well lit (or well-shaded, if outside) area to work in. Most services will need a couple chairs and a table to work on. Some services will require access to power. Feel free to email EventServices@kamansart.com with any specific questions.
- Events PAID IN FULL are fully refundable if cancellation occurs within one business day prior to event start time.
- Events in which a DEPOSIT has been made are non-refundable unless cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to event.
- If cancellation does not meet the above criteria, an event credit (less the termination fee of $50.00 per artist/photographer) can be carried for 1 year from the original event date.
What if I need the artist to stay longer than contracted?
- Overtime is billed in 1/4 hour increments starting at $150 per hour (Airbrush and Photo overtime rates my vary). We cannot guarantee the artist will be able to stay longer than scheduled.